We Offer 5-Star Office Moving Service
We understand the overwhelming task of relocating to a new office. You have to plan to make your transition smooth and efficient. The planning stage can be performed on your part, yet handling the technicality of moving your office supplies and things out from your current building or office is highly tedious.
Consequently, you have to consider availing of our 5-star office moving service in Marietta City. Our trained and friendly movers will efficiently disassemble and assemble your things to your new office location. For many years, we have serviced residential and commercial moving services in Marietta, GA.
We have the right vehicle, tools, staff, and system to give you a short turnaround time for relocating all your office supplies and fixtures. For more inquiries and to know our discounts, contact us today.
Tailored-fit Office Moving Service that Fits Your Need and Budget
You do not need to pay an expensive rate to avail top-notch office relocation service. Movers of Marietta offer an adaptive office moving service that fits your needs and finances. Our staff will consider the following factors to provide the right proposal for you:
- Distance from your old office to your new location
- Number of items to be transported
- Weight and value of things
- Additional insurance protection (optional)
- Total time for relocation
- Availing storage facility (optional)
We understand that no two businesses are the same, so here are some of the flexible clients we serve for their office relocation needs.
- Small Office Relocation: We offer fast and affordable rates for all small business owners in Marietta City. The journey becomes quicker when you are just moving less than 50 miles from your current building.
- Large Office Relocation: We have worked with large companies, and they have several things and fixtures inside their office. Movers of Marietta will help you with the disassembling, packing, and loading your belongings inside our truck. Our office relocation service will get you ahead or on-time with your schedule.
- Academic Institutions: We also cater to schools, classrooms, and boarding schools for our commercial relocation service in Marietta, GA. Our personnel is trained and experienced in handling school items and fixtures for our moving service.
- Warehouse and Industrial Equipment: Movers of Marietta are also an expert when it comes to relocating the things inside your warehouse to a new site. We have the proper trucks and tools to efficiently transport your industrial equipment to your new warehouse at zero delays.
Whether you have a small or large office, the Movers of Marietta will give you the best relocation service you need at a fair price. If you have further inquiries or would like to make an appointment, call us today.
Systematic Process That Eases Your Moving Requirements
Our movers gained the best training and experience in handling the expensive and delicate things inside your office. These items include but are not limited to the following: upholstery, chairs, tables, computers, small office appliances, printers, and networking devices.
We never do guesswork as it can cause property damage to your old office and belongings during the disassembling and packing process. Below are the general steps we do for our relocation services:
- Preparing your office walls, floors, and doors for the disassembling and packing process
- Loading your office supplies, fixtures, and networking things into our truck
- Creation of a complete inventory list and giving you a copy
- Real-time tracking
- All our staff are full-time workers and insured
- Unloading and unpacking on your new location
Our years of experience and step-by-step procedures will guarantee your stress-free office relocation requirements, whether local or long distance travel points. Call or email us today Movers of Marietta, to know more of our office relocation service.
Highly Trained Movers
We at Movers of Marietta highly invest in our human resource for they are the front liners of our moving services. All of our staff are knowledgeable about the best practices in disassembling, packaging and handling delicate office supplies and appliances.
For your expensive and fragile office equipment, we provide flexible and unique packaging materials and techniques. Some of the packing materials we use include corrugated cartons, bubble wrap sheets, foam boxes, cardboard, and more.
Further, here are some of the things our skilled and friendly movers do for your office relocation requirements.
- Professional disconnection and reconnection of your IT and networking equipment and tools
- Knowledgeable in disassembling and assembling your modular office furniture and workstations
- Secure packaging for all your documents and file storage cabinets
- Optional: move in/out office cleaning services
If you want a hassle-free and reliable relocation of your office fixtures, furniture, computers, and networking tools, contact us Movers of Marietta.
Affordable Rates and Discounts
Fully Licensed and Bonded for Local and Long Distance Relocation
All the furniture, equipment, and appliances inside your workstation and office comes at a substantial investment. You cannot just allow a fly-by-night moving company to deliver all these things to your new site. Why? Because there is a higher risk of theft and damage to property.
We at Movers of Marietta are fully licensed and bonded. We are certified with the US Department of Transportation (USDOT) for local and long distance travel. Likewise, we are a member of the American Mover and Storage Association (AMSA) and the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
We are your trusted and legit office relocation service in Marietta and the greater Atlanta area. Get in touch with us today to know more about our best deals, discounts, and promotions.
For further information, here are four important questions you can ask for your office moving requirements.
Typically, there is no solid reference to tell the exact time for your items to be delivered to your new building or office. However, our personnel will inform you properly and periodically of the duration estimate and schedule for transport and arrival.
To get approximate for the total cost of your office relocation service, you can avail of our free estimate. If the transport will be done during weekends, holidays, or evenings, then expect to pay an extra fee for the movers.
Consequently, we always advise our clients to have the shipment within the weekdays to avoid paying so much and to stay within your budget. Likewise, we always want you to prepare an extra budget to cover other inevitable costs.
Technically, all moving companies provide limited liability insurance (~$0.60 per lbs per item) for all things transported. Nevertheless, you can always ask the company if they offer additional property insurance for damage and missing things along the way. This may come at an additional cost, yet worthwhile as long as your items are protected for the entire trip.
It is best to ask the moving company if it will still be them or there will be an accredited third party to receive your things after crossing to another state.